Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fireproof (2008) - The Movie



Kirk Cameron plays Capt. Caleb Holt, a dedicated firefighter whose marriage to his wife, Catherine (Erin Bethea), has taken a severe turn for the worse and is about to end in divorce. But just when hope seems to be running out for them, Holt's Christian father intervenes, challenging the couple to a 40-day experiment that he hopes will give them a renewed love not only for each other, but also for God.

My comments: I would highly recommend reading the book before watching the movie. But I really enjoyed the movie. I rated it 5 stars just because it went right along with the book. I was thrilled at how close they went along with the book. It was a very enjoyable movie and just like the book makes me want to take the Love Dare Challenge.

If you do watch this movie - at the end watch the Pranks in the Special Features. It is hilarious to watch how fun they were.

No comments: