
Dale Midkiff, Katherine Heigl and January Jones star in this touching drama (directed by Michael Landon Jr.) about a couple, Clark and Marty Davis, who marry under pressure and still manage to shape their relationship into one of deep love and affection. While raising their children and planting roots in their frontier town, they try to befriend their neighbors and build a community that stretches beyond the comfortable boundaries of family.
I've watched Love's Abiding Joy (which was made in 2006) and I have already posted the info my my blog previously. Didn't realize there was a series. So I watched them in the wrong order. There is another Love's Long Journey (2005) which I haven't watched it yet and will soon. Then I didn't realize that there is this one too Love Comes Softly (2003) which is the beginning of the series. So I just added it to my list.
My comments on Love's Enduring Promise: I rated it three stars. It was a good movie. Not much invovled in the movie. But very cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment